everybody deserves to be educated
National Higher Education Fund / Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN)
Students are eligible to apply for education loans if they fulfill the following conditions:
- Malaysian citizens
- Not exceeding 45 years of age on date application
- Fulfill the entry requirement
- Has no other sponsor(s); and
- Has opened SSPN-i account.
For more info:
How To Apply
First You need to:
- Open a personal savings account at CIMB Bank Berhad (CIMB).
- Open Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional (SSPN) account (preferably at PTPTN counter)
- Buy PIN no at Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) @ RM 5.00.
- Have a valid email address (yahoo or Gmail)
- Bring all these documents to IIMAT Registry office.
PTPTN application will be handled by our Registry office.
If you need any assistance or have any enquiries on the PTPTN education loan, please call or approach our IIMAT at 03-4044 6005.