everybody deserves to be educated
Application for lnternational Student
1) Application Procedure
To further your studies in the International Institute of Management and Technology (IIMAT):
a) Submit an application form together with your relevant certificates and transcripts together with receipt of application fees of USD50.00 (Account no.: Alliance Bank No: 1402 8001 0086 220 payable to IIMAT SDN. BHD.)
b) Upon receiving an approval letter from IIMAT College, you will be instructed to submit relevant documents to our office for application to EDUCATION MALAYSIA GLOBAL SERVICES (EMGS) for approval to proceed with visa application. This process requires an EMGS fee of USD600.00 which includes our service fees.
c) Please send submissions and all correspondences to email@example.com.
Financing Aids & Scholarships
The IIMAT Scholarship is available to all academically-qualified students who are applying for admission into the diploma program at IIMAT. The Scholarship is a form of financial assistance given to students to subsidize their tuition fees. It is awarded to students based on the following:
1) Student’s who have good academic performance in SPM or equivalent and / or
2) Student’s facing difficult financial circumstances or from underprivileged backgrounds
The full amount of scholarship awarded is neither transferable nor exchangeable for cash and are subject to the availability of funds. IIMAT Management reserves the right to offer scholarship for full or part of the tuition fees as it deems appropriate. The scholarship is awarded at the sole discretion of Scholarship Board and the decision of the Scholarship Board is final.
Students must fill-up and submit the IIMAT Scholarship (click link to download form) and attached together all the necessary documents.
National Higher Education Fund / Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN)
Students are eligible to apply for education loans if they fulfill the following conditions:
- Malaysian citizens
- Not exceeding 45 years of age on date application
- Fulfill the entry requirement
- Has no other sponsor(s); and
- Has opened SSPN-i account.
For more info: http://www.ptptn.gov.my/web/english/loans/terms-of-loans
How To Apply
First You need to:
- Open a personal savings account at CIMB Bank Berhad (CIMB).
- Open Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional (SSPN) account (preferably at PTPTN counter)
- Buy PIN no at Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) @ RM 5.00.
- Have a valid email address (yahoo or Gmail)
- Bring all these documents to IIMAT Registry office.
PTPTN application will be handled by our Registry office.
If you need any assistance or have any enquiries on the PTPTN education loan, please call or approach our IIMAT at 03-4044 6005.
This scheme allows EPF members (either parent of student OR students’ who have an EPF account) to withdraw from their EPF, Account 2 for further studies in IIMAT. Students’ may apply for withdrawal in each academic year provided that there is sufficient balance in their Account 2.